Monday, May 5, 2008

Fashion For Less

Few weeks ago, Mall of Asia had a 4-Day Sale. Maybe, if I am not yet money-smart, I have taken the plunge. I would really like to go but I didn't, to avoid the crowd and the TEMPTATIONS. But, I think, we are still not too money-smart yet. We still went shopping in Market-Market. We bought lots of clothes but those were really cheap clothes. I got 4 blouses, 1 fashion necklace, a 2 inch sandals and a polo for hubby for only P1.1K all in all. The clothes in market market are almost the same with those in Greenhills.We were able to compare because we've been to Greenhills a week before that. And guess what?! I was only able to buy 1 sando there for P300. Expensive huh?

So if you are a fashionista and still want to be money smart, go check Fashion Market in Market Market.

No comments: