Monday, March 16, 2009
This is just an update on my last post whether to keep our USD or not. Well, we decided to keep part of it. We paid 50% in USD and 50% in PHP. I don't know if this is a wise move but it's like applying the rule of not putting our eggs in one basket. In our case, we are not emptying one basket.