Wednesday, March 31, 2010
1. Do it and Don't Tell.
2. Do it and Tell after Doing.
3. Ask Permission to Do it.
4. Recommend what needs to be done.
5. Wait to be told what to do before doing.
6. #5 but don't do it.
7. #5, #6 plus complain about it.
Action is the key to success and the worst this you can do is do nothing and complain about it. At times, I belong to one of these levels but my Goal it to stay in #1 and/or 2. You, do you know where you stand?
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s universe.
Today, I open myself to Your blessings, healing, and miracles.
Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus every day.
Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved.
I’m God’s Servant,
I’m God’s Powerful Champion,
And because I am blessed,
I will bless the world,
In Jesus’ Name.
Ask and you shall receive.
Seek and you shall find.
Knock and the door will be opened to you.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Even if you don't feel it.....
Even if you hate it.......
SERVE even when it hurts
You'll be rewarded.
May not be today but it will.... in God's Time.
Lesson from the Feast: Prosper series 2.
Monday, March 8, 2010
While I am taking care of our baby, a sampaguita boy asked me to buy from him. I told him that I will buy later. I saw a nice smile from him and said, "mamaya ha?" (It's a deal, right?).
When the ceremony ended and forgot about the boy. He approached me and reminded me of my "promise". He prepared the 10pesos worth of sampaguita. I felt guilty of forgetting my promise thus I asked him to make it 20pesos. After getting the sampaguita. I already took care of our little girl but when I turned around, the boy is still around and then said to me " Thank you, ate". I gae him a smile.
I got surprise and I still can't believe that our 20pesos can give us such a heavenly feeling. The smile and the appeciation that I saw from the boy's face is worth more than 20pesos.
I want to earn a lot of 20pesos to receive more smiles. Hehehe Kidding aside, this incident drives me more to become more wealthy to be able to help more. More is More.
Friday, March 5, 2010
" If you think FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE is EXPENSIVE, TRY IGNORANCE."
1. Audio Book by Robert Kiyosaki
2. IMG Website
3. Grow Rich Pinoy Book by Larry Gamboa
Thursday, March 4, 2010
But remember, enjoy your credit card perks but never be a victim of their high interest rate. Be wise!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
1. Maintain the # of Coop Share deduction for our Emergency Fund.
a. Reduce # of Coop Share Reduction for our planned monthly investments.
b. Withdraw a portion of our Coop shares for investments and business.
2. Create other Sources of Income thru business.
- Tshirt Printing. Need to attend TRC Training (FEB or MARCH) - Backlogged.
- Personalized item/Scrapbooking Need to know how to promote/ Advertise
- Food Business Add to 2011 Goal
Additional to our list:
- Study Real Estate Investing
- Milk Retailing - started last week. Goal is to get our daughter's milk for free.
- Check for our opportunities.
3.Attend Bo Sanchez Group's Seminars
- Truly Rich Financial Coaching - Couple - DONE!
- Investing in Real Estate - Hubby
- Internet Marketing- Me
4. Minimize our Expenses - No Change
- Limit Lunch out during weekdays
- Utilities- follow tipid tips for water, electricity
- Limit consumables by having a weekly plan the dishes to cook and create a schedule for laundry and ironing of clothes.
5. Additional Investments - Complete Re-write
- Mutual fund (40% of our Coop Withdrawal)
** 35% for our Retirement
** 5% for our Daughter's Educ Plan
- Stocks (35% of our Coop Withdrawal))
Where are the other 30%?
- 10% - Tithe
- 10% - Milk Retailing Business
- 5% - 3rd Year Payment of our VUL.
- Renew our Fire Insurance - Broker tbd.
- Update Beneficiaries
- Check/Revew - Life insurance
- Get an Educuational Plan for our daughter - converted to MF investment.
- Get a Retirement Plan - will not pursue. Will get our Retirement funds from the investments today.