Monday, March 16, 2009

It was Kept

This is just an update on my last post whether to keep our USD or not. Well, we decided to keep part of it. We paid 50% in USD and 50% in PHP. I don't know if this is a wise move but it's like applying the rule of not putting our eggs in one basket. In our case, we are not emptying one basket.

No comments: