This is a super late 2009 Goals Review. But it's better late than never. Our goal was supposed to be reviewed every quarter but was only able to do it for 2 consecutive quarter. You can see our 1st quarter review here. And here is our year end review.
1.After giving birth, transfer part of USD savings from BDO regular savings to PS Bank or China Bank TD. - GOOD: DONE. Not in PS Bank or China Bank but in Asia Trust because they have the higher interest rate.
2. Current EF is at 25%. By the end of the year, it should be more than 50%. GOOD. We initially accounted for the money we have in our regular savings account. We forgot about our savings in our coop. Combining the 2, we now have more than 50%.
3. Transfer part of our EF to either BPI Direct TD or China Bank TD (whichever have the higher interest). BAD: Not done.
4. Invest in Mutual Fund (PAMI and/or Phil EQ). BAD: Not done.
5. Increase investments in Philippine Stock Market. BAD: Not done.
6. Renew our insurances. Moderate: We renew only one of our insurances.
7. Get a HS and/or College Plan for our soon to arrive Baby or just increase our investments. Moderate: Backlogged. We haven't made up our mind if we'll get one because of the bad news that we're hearing on pre-need plan companies.
8. Keep our Company Stocks (Grants and ESPP) intact and wait for the up turn. GOOD: We're keeping them.
Not bad at all. We have 3 good, 3 bad and 2 moderate. I will be posting our 2010 GOALs soon.