Monday, July 26, 2010

Get Ready for Abundance Seminars

As I mentioned on my previous blog post, i started getting back on track when we attended Bo Sanchez's How to Become Truly Rich Seminar.

And as my way of paying it forward, I have listed below the Seminars scheduled this Q3'10.

1.How to Become Truly Rich Seminar
by: Bo Sanchez
August 7,2010
8:30am to 12nn
Mandaluyong City
Fee: Php 497

2. Truly Rich Financial Coaching Program
by: Bo Sanchez and his Team of Financial Mentors
August 20-21,2010
Pasig City
Fee: Php 5,975 (inclusive of 2 meals and 2 snacks)

3. Truly Rich Internet MKTG Hands-on Workshop
by: Jomar Hilario
Sept 3-4,2010
Araneta Center Cubao,QC
Fee: Php 9,750 (inclusive of 2 meals and 2 snacks,use of computer w/ internet access)

We're done with the first 2 seminars and we're still aiming to attend the 3rd one. I recommend all of them. I believe they are worth every cent.

No comments: