Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy 2014!!!

2014 will be better than 2013. This I claim in Jesus name.


It's the 10th day of the 1st month of 2014. So far everything is doing good. And I believe, the best is yet to come.

Our 2013 was so blessed and based on the Year-End review that my husband and I did 2 days before the year end, most of the goals we set Last Dec. 1,2012 were met. This also inspire us to continue doing our yearly strategic meeting. On that same day, we also did our 2014 goal setting. And we agreed that we will do our best to meet our goal but we also need to learn to let go and let GOD do the rest esp. if things are not going our way.

One message I can share to inspire you which I got from Bro. Bo from the Feast PICC, is to remember that "Sometimes, when things are falling apart, that means things are falling into place."

By the way, if you haven't set your goals for 2014, it's not yet too late. Just start making it now and see what happens next.

May we all have a prosperous 2014.


No comments: