Thursday, May 13, 2010

Buy First Deal (BFD) Site


After attending the Truly Rich Financial Coaching Seminar, I take action and had been searching the net for other sources of income that we can look into.

I don't remember how I found the Buy your First Deal Site. But what I remember is that, since then I got hooked.

There are a lot of things that I've learned. There are a lot of information being shared by Trace Trajano about real estate like:
1. How to spot a GOOD DEAL.
2. How to pre-screen a seller and a buyer.
3. How to raise a capital from private investors.
4. How to purchase a house with "No Money Down".
5. How to do extreme marketing.


Actually, there are a lot more.
What I like most about the site and Trace is the fact that he's not doing it just because of money but because he has a vision of creating millions of millionaires in the Philippines. It may sound patriotic but I admit I am one too. It's not a bad idea after all.

If you want to know more, click this to go to BFD site.
http://buyfirstdeal.ning.com

No comments: