Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My 4 Year Old Daughter Earned 36% in the Stock Market in Less than a Year

I missed writing and blogging. It's been a while since I posted in this blog. I will try to post more in the succeeding days :)

It was just that I am very excited to blog above my daughter's earning because it is an evidence of how powerful the Stock Market is in terms of investment. You can view my post about opening a COL Account for my 3yo daughter who is now 4yo in this link.

Initially, we planned of investing a fixed amount every month in her account but due to some changes in plan, we're not able to religiously do it.  But still based on our records, we're able to add in her account 15 times in less than a year. And I am happy to report that she already gained an overall of 36% after Market closed today February 6 following Bro. Bo Sanchez advise to the Truly Rich Club Members.

My daughter's account have only four companies in her Portfolio and all of them are positive. Percent gain ranges from 4.4% to 30.74%.

Her Total Account Equity Value is not much right now but if we stick to our plan of adding up to her account whenever we have windfalls, I know we can get there. As the saying goes, "DREAM BIG. START SMALL."

By the way, we have a son who'll be seeing the beauty of the world mid of this year and we plan to open an account for him before the year ends.

It pays to be early. Just take a look at the illustration below. It only shows that if you Start Early, you can Be a Billionaire in the Stock Market.

Figures taken from a COL Financial flyers/leaflet. :)


No comments: