Friday, February 10, 2012

New Pages on my Blog

When I revived this blog, I found this new feature of blogger of creating pages. I got excited and used it immediately.

The Pages I added were:

1. About Me .
This is the page where you will know more about me.

2. On Stock Market.
It lists the link where you can know more about the stock market and my recommended stock broker if you already want to start your investment in the stock market.

3. Wealth Seminars
This is the list of my Wealth Seminars that I am recommending you to attend. Most of them, I have already attended and have already given my reviews. While some are in my Target List.

4. Contact Me.
Leave your contact infos on this page as well as you questions and other concerns and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope you like the new look of my blog ;)

No comments: