This is according to the special report published by Wealth Daily. They said that the Philippines booming economy has greater investment potential than China 10 years ago and it is currently on the Sweet Spot, take off stage or the critical point where fortunes can and will be made.
Also, according to them, the Philippines got what it need for this boom to really escalate: natural resources and solid relationship with foreign companies wanting to mine.
This is good news for all of us Filipinos. This means that there's still hope for the Philippines. It may not take some time but we are going there. We just need to be patient and do our best to be part of this development. We can contribute in our own little way. We can start by these "12 Little Things Every Filipino Can Do To Help Our Country by Alex "Pinoy" Lacson".
1. Follow traffic rules. Follow the law.
2. Whenever you buy or pay for anything, always ask for an official receipt.
3. Don’t buy smuggled goods. Buy local. Buy Filipino.
4. When you talk to others, especially foreigners, speak positively about us and our country.
5. Respect your traffic officer, policeman and soldier.
6. Do not litter. Dispose your garbage properly. Segregate. Recycle. Conserve.
7. Support your church.
8. During elections, do your solemn duty.
9. Pay your employees well.
10. Pay your taxes.
11. Adopt a scholar or a poor child.
12. Be a good parent. Teach your kids to follow the law and love our country.
Today is the right Time. Invest in the Philippines through the Stock Market or other investment vehicles. But I am biased to Stock Market. I'll discuss why on my next posts. >;p